Today we released djay for Mac 4.1, a free update for existing users of djay 4. We’ve been hard at work addressing a variety of reported issues and requests to bring you a significant update with new features and lots of improvements.
Here is a summary of the changes:
- Added new BPM display (show BPM with higher precision and tempo % at the same time)
- Added iTunes export for recordings
- Added support for Vestax Spin 2 MIDI controller
- Added support for Pioneer DDJ-WeGO MIDI controller
- Added multi-core support for Analyze Library (up to 8 times faster!)
- Added MIDI pickup mode
- Added tempo slider pickup mode for all natively supported MIDI controllers
- Added keyboard shortcuts for instant FX
- Added “toggle waveform” keyboard shortcut and MIDI mapping action
- Fixed album artwork not showing on some systems
- Fixed history playlist export to iTunes on OS X Mountain Lion
- Fixed format of Year column in library OS X Mountain Lion
- Fixed Split Output audio quality with certain tracks
- Improved Sync LED behavior on MIDI controllers (lights up when songs are in sync)
- Improved Novation Dicer mapping to use different colors
- Sandboxed application
- Stability improvements and various bug fixes
Learn more about using MIDI controllers with djay
djay 4.1 is a free update for all users of djay 4.
djay 4 is available exclusively via the Mac App Store for $19.99.
We’re looking forward to your continued feedback via the djay Facebook page or @algoriddim on Twitter.